Full Month and Wedding Packages
We advise that all full month and wedding packages are to be given out and consumed on the same day of its delivery or self-collection. Otherwise, please store in the refrigerator immediately or dispose responsibly.
To ensure freshness, our food are packed in early morning of the delivery or self-collection day and affixed with a date label.
Cakes and Cupcakes
Cakes and cupcakes are best stored in the chiller.
For display purposes, cakes and cupcakes with buttercream or fondant frosting can sit out for few hours in an air-conditioned area or at room temperature. Cakes and cupcakes with fresh cream must be kept chilled.
Do not place the cakes and cupcakes under direct heat or sunlight.
Delivery & Returns
Self-Collection at Sweetest Moments Office
28 Tai Seng Street #03-01 (Lift Lobby 2)
Sakae Building Singapore 534106
- Daily (except Tuesday) – Between 10am to 5pm
- Public Holiday* – Between 10am to 1pm only
*If a Public Holiday falls on Tuesday, self-collection will be made available and our kitchen will be closed on Wednesday instead.
Note: If all purchases are deemed to be satisfactory and accepted by the recipient upon self-collection, no request for refunds or exchanges will be allowed once the recipient has left our office.
- Complimentary delivery to one location applicable for purchases over $200 (excluding GST)
- Orders or deliveries cannot be combined to meet the minimum requirement for complimentary delivery.
- For purchases below $200 (excluding GST), a delivery charge of $19 per location applies.
- Delivery to Tuas (postal codes beginning with 62 and/or 63) or Sentosa will incur an additional surcharge of $18 on top of the delivery charges, if any.
- Delivery to Jurong Island, Paya Lebar Airbase or Airline Road will not be accepted.
Delivery Day and Time
- Daily (except Tuesday) – Between 10am to 1pm
- Daily (except for Public Holiday* & Tuesday) – Between 2pm to 5pm
*If a Public Holiday falls on Tuesday, delivery will be available and our kitchen will be closed on Wednesday instead.
For specific delivery within an hour’s range, a surcharge of $20 applies.
Note: Priority will be given to larger full month and wedding package orders.
Delivery Capacity and Other Details
- All deliveries are for local addresses only (including Sentosa, but excluding offshore islands).
- As delivery slots are limited, please ensure that you place your order early.
- Sweetest Moments reserves the right to reject or reschedule your delivery if all delivery slots are fully booked – customers will be duly informed if such situations arise.
- If specific delivery within an hour's range is rejected, the $20 surcharge will be refunded accordingly.
- Please ensure that someone is available to receive the purchases at the listed address – in situations wherein nobody is around to receive the purchases, the purchases will be returned to our office.
- If delivery is returned to our office due to the absence of a recipient, delivery charges will not be refunded.
- If all purchases are deemed to be satisfactory and accepted by the recipient upon delivery, no request for refunds or exchanges will be allowed.
Amendments and Cancellation Charges
- No amendments can be made to purchases 2 days prior to its stipulated delivery or self-collection date.
- In the event that any purchases are cancelled, the following charges will apply:
- 100% of the total purchase price (including surcharges) if cancellation notice is less than 48 hours from delivery or self-collection date.
- 50% of the total purchase price (including surcharges) if cancellation notice is less than 72 hours from delivery or self-collection date.
- $50 if cancellation notice is more than 72 hours from delivery or self-collection date.
Note: The serving guide is only an estimate as:
- It depends very much on how big a serving size you cut for each guest.
- It also depends on the type of cake ordered.
- A sponge cake, which is lighter and less filling, will serve lesser pax.
- A chocolate moist cake or butter pound cake, which is heavier and more filling, should serve more pax.
A cupcake tree is a set of a round cake and cupcakes presented on a display tier.
|Tier Type||Maximum Capacity*|
|3-level Tier||6-inch Cake||40 Standard Cupcakes|
|3-level Tier||6-inch Cake||84 Mini Cupcakes|
|3-level Tier||-||50 Standard Cupcakes|
|3-level Tier||-||108 Mini Cupcakes|
(for 10-inch cake)
|10-inch Cake||50-60 Standard Cupcakes|
(for 10-inch cake)
|10-inch Cake||108 Mini Cupcakes|
|4-level Tier||6-inch Cake||50-60 Standard Cupcakes|
|4-level Tier||6-inch Cake||108 Mini Cupcakes|
|4-level Tier||-||60-70 Standard Cupcakes|
|4-level Tier||-||138 Mini Cupcakes|
|5-level Tier||6-inch Cake||100-120 Standard Cupcakes|
|5-level Tier||6-inch Cake||216 Mini Cupcakes|
|5 level Tier||-||110-130 Standard Cupcakes|
|5 level Tier||-||246 Mini Cupcakes|